Saturday, June 28, 2008
Soooooo.
Today had Open House! Yayyyy.
Stupid lah, we were supposed to go pregnant shopping before but Jingo.. AIYO.
Yupp. Open House was okay :D Some pics for you to laugh at..

"Let's make small eyes!", Jingo suggested.

"Hm.. So let's make big eyes!"

Whooaaa. This is my fav pic of the day, definitely. I'm the only one prepared man!
Hohoho.
Then I went home around 5.
Met Andre at church to go Singapore Flyer with his gf and Jason :D :D





Ooh preeetty pretty.
BUT!
This isn't THAT nice. I shall wait for Andre to send me the pictures he took with is ultra cool flashy thingy camera. It has a stand eh! Yupp :D
Oh and thanks to Jason for treating me to that super nice and expensive strawberry icecream :D YOU NEVER GIVE ME MACS VOUCHERSSSS!
Hahahha.
Random pictures of the day:


Oh how I miss Czech Rebublic.
10:23 PM$BlogItemDateTime$> she's got style